Love Yourself. Love the Earth!
Apple & Radish is all about:
- Beautiful homegrown and handmade things that are as good for your body and soul as they are for Mother Nature.
- Eco-friendly products to help you move towards ‘zero-waste’ in your home and life….but in gorgeous style!
- Natural handcrafted soaps made with delicious goodies like olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, pure essential oils and fresh botanicals from our own organic garden.
- Fresh and natural body products to make you feel divine.
- Organic, homegrown produce from our own little farm.
- Handmade gifts for the garden to inspire you to get outside and grow your own.
- Kombucha and cultured vegetables that taste so good you won’t believe they are ‘health foods’!
- We say no to palm oil! There is no palm oil in any of our products.
- All our packaging is recyclable or compostable – we aim for zero waste! But it has to be beautiful too. Check out our recycled gift bags with hand-twined handles made from scrap fabric!
- We make being green delightfully fun and inspiring!
- Qualified as a naturopath in 1999.
- Holds a bachelor of Biomedical Science….(because she thought she might train to be a doctor but became a naturopath instead)
- Mother of four to Lachlan, Oliver, Harriet and Adelaide.
- Married to Ian for 17 years.
- Passionate about the healing power of nature and creativity.
- Secretly dreams of living in a tiny but beautiful shack in the middle of her vegetable garden, making beautiful things for the rest of her days….maybe she will when the children leave home. She’ll probably let Ian visit her when it pleases her!
- 10 Years old.
- Homeschooled and loving it.
- Artist, gymnast and entrepreneur.
- Loves cats, cheese and unicorns.
We can be contacted by emailing email@example.com